Sweet Performance is a cloud platform that does not require installing or downloading any software.
Create an account or log in¶
Sign up with an email - to create an account, type in your name, email and password.
Login with an email - select Sweet as a login provider if you created an account with your email address.
Login with Microsoft - it is possible to log in with a Microsoft account for users who have it.
Getting started with your Subscription¶
- Your subscription’s name - if you are a user of multiple subscriptions, you can switch between subscriptions from here.
- Navigation - the overview page provides quick links to start (the same links can be found in the left navigation bar)
Manage your user profile¶
You can easily update your user account information. The available languages are: Swedish and English - the language will define the data format in your application.
Create your first web application from scratch.
Click +New application button to create a new application.
The user must give the application a name and specify the URL address in the given text field. The URL will usually be the name of your application. Your app’s URL is the web address that will be used to access the application.
List of applications¶
The view displays the list of all your applications - a list of applications you have created or have been invited to
1. Create/Remove application - create new applications or select one or multiple apps you wish to delete
2. URL applications - click on the URL address to access your applications
Connect or upload data sources that can be used in your applications to create reports.
1. Excel files - upload or drag and drop any Excel files from your computer into the Excel box.
2. Sweet Automation - connect data from Sweet Automation. Contact Sweet to get help with this functionality.
3. Sweet Portal - connect data from Sweet Automation. Contact Sweet to get help with this functionality.
4. Azure Dev Ops - connect data from Azure Dev Ops
5. Remove data source - click on the bin icon to remove data source that you do not need
Connect data from Azure Dev Ops¶
Name - type in a name for your Azure connection
Organization URL - Copy and paste the organization URL from Azure. For example https://dev.azure.com/sweetsystemsinc/
Click the user setting icon that is on the left-hand side of your user profile. Choose ‘personal access tokens’.
Click the ‘new token’ button. Choose the expiration time. Then check one of the 2 given options, ‘full-access’ or ‘custom defined’. Click ‘create’, copy the given token code and then paste it is Sweet Cloud.
Project - copy and paste the original name of the project from Azure. For example Sweet Cloud.
Team - copy and paste the name of the team from your Backlog. For example Dev Team
Users - invite, edit or remove the users from your subscription.
Groups&Permissions - create new or edit existing groups with sets of subscription permissions.
1. Invite/Remove users - invite new users to your subscription or select one or multiple users you wish to be removed
2. User status
- the user is a member of your subscription and can be added to any of your applications.
- the user has not accepted the invitation to join your subscription yet.
3. Manage user’s permissions - you can change the user’s permissions.
Invite new users to your subscription¶
Users with permissions “administrator” or “user manager” can invite new users to join their subscriptions.
Click the Invite user button to invite new users to your subscription and give them specific permissions.
You can invite multiple users by adding their email addresses separated by commas (,). Type in the email addresses of the users that you want to invite.
The best way to give users access to your subscription is to add them to a group with permission sets. Select one of the given groups and click Invite.
The invited users will receive an email invitation to join your subscription. When the users accept the invitation and their status changes from Pending to Active, you will be able to add them to your applications. Each invitation will expire after seven days.
Groups and permissions¶
There are two default groups with permission sets for your subscription:
1. Administrators - complete control over the subscription and its contents.
2. Members – limited access over the subscription. Users with that role can only see the applications they belong to.
1. Create/remove groups - create new groups with subscription permissions or select one or multiple groups you wish to remove.
2. Manage groups permissions - you can change the current permissions for every group
Create a new group¶
Click the new group button to create a new group. Type in a group name, select one or more permissions and write a description of this group.
Administrator – can do everything within a subscription: create or delete applications, modify users. Users with this permission can see all links in the left navigation bar.
Application manager - can create or delete applications in a subscription. Users with this permission cannot modify users. They can only see the Applications link in the left navigation bar and can access all applications.
User manager - can invite, edit or remove users from a subscription. Users with this permission cannot create or delete applications. They can see User management and Applications links in the left navigation bar. In Applications, they can only access the applications that they have been added to.
Data source manager - can connect or remove data sources in a subscription. Users with this permission can only see Data sources and Applications links in the left navigation bar. In Applications, they can only access the applications that they have been added to.