The form designer can decide if a form needs authentication with BankID before opening Sweet Form to answer a form.
Sweet Forms supports 2 authentication providers: Scrive and Signicat. To use the authentication provider functionality, you need to have an account provided by one of these providers. Each connection is individual and information about credentials and/or token must be given by your provider.
When you have an account, you can connect Scrive or/and Signicat as Authentication Provider by adding correct credentials under Admin - Connections.
To test authentication functionality user must prepare the correct form.
- Open ‘Form Designer’ and ‘Create New’
- Add ‘Form name’, page 1, section 1
- Add a Freetext question - social security number
- Go to settings (under ‘Form’ in the main view)
- Select ‘Authentication’
- Check in ‘Anonymous’ and ‘Use external provider’
- Under ‘Authentication provider’ select the provider you want to use
- Under Authentication behaviour, choose the behaviour you want to use
- Select the Authentication method
- Click on Add Authentication Party
- Drag and drop the Social security number question into the input field
- Publish the form
Authentication provider - user can choose between Signicat and Scrive authentication providers
- require match - means that only the person with the personal number which was prefilled will be able to access the form. If no personal number was prefilled, nobody can access the form
- prefill when empty and require match - means that anyone (every personal number) can answer the form as long as the person can authenticate with BankId with the authentication selected
- Authentication Method -
- Scrive - users can choose between authenticating with Swedish or Norwegian BankID.
- Signicat - users can choose more than one authentication method. Users can choose both Swedish and Norwegian BankID.
Add authentication party - the user can add an unlimited number of authenticating parties. Each party needs to have its own free-text question with a social security number. Users can remove the party by using the ‘remove party’ button.