The form designer can decide if a form needs authentication with BankID before opening Sweet Form to answer a form.
Sweet Forms supports 2 authentication providers: Scrive and Signicat. To use the authentication provider functionality, you need to have an account provided by one of these providers. Each connection is individual and information about credentials and/or token must be given by your provider.
When you have an account, you can connect Scrive or/and Signicat as Authentication Provider by adding correct credentials under Admin - Connections.
To test authentication functionality user must prepare the correct form.
- Open ‘Form Designer’ and ‘Create New’
- Add ‘Form name’, page 1, section 1
- Add a Freetext question - social security number
- Go to settings (under ‘Form’ in the main view)
- Select ‘Authentication’
- Check in ‘Anonymous’ and ‘Use external provider’
- Under ‘Authentication provider’ select the provider you want to use
- Under Authentication behaviour, select the behaviour you want to use
- Select the Authentication method
- Click on Add Authentication Party
- Drag and drop the Social security number question into the input field
- Publish the form
Authentication provider - user can choose between Signicat and Scrive authentication providers
- require match - means that only the person who has the personal number which was prefilled will be able to access the form. If no personal number was prefilled nobody, can access the form
- prefill when empty and require match - means that anyone (every personal number) can answer the form as long as the person can authenticate with BankId with the authentication selected
Authentication Method - user can choose between authenticating with Swedish or Norwegian BankID
Add authentication party - the user can add an unlimited number of authenticating parties. Each party needs to have its own freetext question with a social security number. User can remove the party by using the ‘remove party’ button.